Manufactured with the same level of quality and attention to detail as our agricultural products, our industrial tanks are considered by many to be the best on the market today. Plastics, wood chips, coal, sawdust, water, and manure are just a few of the many products our industrial tanks have been used to store. The versatility of these tanks allows for the storage of a wide range of bulk solids, liquids, and powders.
Smooth Wall Industrial Hopper Tanks, Skirted Hopper Tanks, and Flat Bottom Silos
Our industrial silos are built to meet your storage and handling requirements for years to come.
- Galvanized Smooth Walls have a low coefficient of friction.
- Hoppers available in standard 45deg or optional 60deg
- While galvanized steel is standard, we also offer other material options such as stainless steel for special applications
- Trouble-free unloading
- Many hopper outlet size options are available.
- Easily adaptable to fit most spaces
- Can increase capacity later, should the need arise
- Sealed structures are available where fumigation is needed
- Skirted hopper tanks come standard with walk-in doors
- Flat Bottom Silos have many door and sidewall opening options to meet your requirements.
- Silos can be supplied with raised floors, reclaimers, etc.
Smooth Wall Liquid Storage Tanks
Our smooth wall liquid storage tanks are manufactured from galvanized steel, with stainless steel as an option. These panelized, bolted tanks require no welding, and can be shipped to your site in crates, allowing them to be constructed in remote areas, or areas where space may be a problem. With diameters from 9′ to 84′, and capacities from 3744 gallons, up to 312,000 gallons, we have a liquid storage tank to fit your needs.
Tanks are available with a standard conical roof, air tight roof, flat roof, or no roof.
Contact us today for more information on our storage structures.