Stainless steel pools are an exceptional choice for your clients whose outdoor landscaping plans include a pool. The value and durability of a stainless steel pool is unmatched when compared to tradition gunite, concrete poured or vinyl-lined pools. Here are some proof points to consider when consulting with your clients:
- Stainless steel provides the best long-term value of any pool wall material. It will not require painting, patching, or replacement.
- Replacement and upkeep costs are virtually nonexistent. There is no costly vinyl liner to replace – ever. This benefit alone can recover much of the higher initial cost of a stainless steel pool.
- Stainless steel pools require almost zero maintenance. Consumers need do little more than wipe-down the surface with a sponge.
- Quality is unmatched – Clayton & Lambert uses domestically sourced 304 stainless with a satin finish.
- Stainless steel pool walls are impervious to temperature extremes and will not separate from a concrete bottom. The freeze/thaw cycle is no match for stainless steel where it counts most – at the freeze line.
- Ease of installation is a huge benefit of stainless steel pools – and helpful to a builder’s bottom line. Stainless steel panels are easily transported into even the tightest outdoor spaces. This means faster installation times and lower labor costs, compared to traditional pools.
Clayton & Lambert is proud to maintain a Preferred Builder Network of pool installers who are trained and qualified in the installation of stainless steel pools for residential and commercial customers. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of stainless steel pools and connecting with a qualified installer, please contact us – we’d love to hear from you.