Stainless Steel Commercial Pools
Clayton & Lambert commercial pools are built to last, even under the toughest conditions. People always seem to be amazed when they see one of our pools after a few decades of use, because they can’t ever seem to believe it’s more than a few years old. There is simply no better option when it comes to commercial pools.
Why choose a C&L Stainless-Concrete Pool?
- Stainless Steel Provides the Best Long Term Value of Any Pool Wall Material – It will not require painting, patching or replacing.
- Unlike off-site welded stainless pools, C&L stainless-concrete pools are available in nearly any shape or size you can imagine.
- Reinforced concrete bottom, footer, deck, and wall bracing firmly secure the pool into the ground. This is very beneficial in areas where flooding and ground water can be a problem.
- Almost Zero Maintenance – requires little more than an occasional wipe-down with a sponge
- Proven by Time – The first stainless steel pool was installed nearly 50 years ago, and is still going strong.
- C&L uses high quality (domestically sourced) 304 stainless with a satin finish.
- Impervious to the Freeze/Thaw Cycle – Stainless expands and contracts at the same rate as concrete. Temperature extremes will not cause the wall to separate from the concrete bottom, and with our stainless walls, you have stainless steel in the most critical area – the freeze line.
- Not Faded or Discolored by UV Rays
The satiny finish of the Clayton & Lambert stainless steel wall gives you a sleek, smooth look. While the stainless subtly reflects its surroundings, blending in with the environment…the real beauty is in its durability and ease of maintenance.
Once the wall system is assembled, a 6-8” concrete bottom and binder are poured. Concrete skirts the bottom of the wall panel, going up the back 6-8 inches, underneath 6 inches, and up the front of the panel 3 inches creating an incredibly tight seal, bonding permanently to the stainless steel. Many different pool bottom finish options are available, allowing you to achieve the look you desire.
In addition to the nearly endless pool sizes and shapes we can create, below are a few of the many popular options you can choose to include:
- Choice of wall heights
- Available gutter systems
- Stainless steel coping
- Radius, straight, and/or angled steps and benches
- Beach entries
- Spill-over Spas
- Vanishing edge
- In-wall ladders
- Automatic covers
All Clayton & Lambert Stainless-Concrete pools come with a limited life-time warranty. Assistance is available in achieving compliance with applicable state and local building codes.